Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

It's been a fun filled exciting day. We have carved pumpkins, parade and parties at school, and a party at a friends house. Kelti is a regular teenager now...off with friends at a party and trick or treating. Mitchell went out with his friends too. Kiana abandoned me for her other family that lives behind us. So for about half the night it was just Emma and me. Marcus stayed home and handed out candy (his usual job on this night). And Emma and I eventually went out with our friends. Believe it or not, Kiana pooped out before Emma, she just ran and ran! Here are some pics of the day's events.


Emma eating at the block party!



Hangin with my hippie friend!!


And my witchy sister...and I mean that in the nicest way!


Believe it or not, this is Mitchell!


Kiana & Emma


Emma with our pumpkins. Like I said, none of the others stayed around long enough for me to get pictures altogether.
And Kelti hasn't been home long enough for me to even take a picture of her. So I will have to add one later. Hopefully she has taken some.
HAPPY HAUNTING!!

2 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Cute pics! It was fun seeing you tonight!

April said...

I love that you got into Halloween and dressed up too. I think it's always fun to dress up. Happy Halloween!