Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cub Scouts

I am currently working in the Cub Scout program in my Ward. Never in a million years would I have thought that I would like this job, let alone enjoy it. But I do! (Shhhh, don't tell anyone! I'll never get out!)
Last week for our activity, I cooked dinner with the boys. It was a lot of fun.







After making and eating tacos, I had a treat for the boys. We made trampoline ice cream. This is really simply and a ton of fun for the kids. You put all the ingredients in a freezer Ziploc bag and then put it in a larger Ziploc with ice and rock salt. Finally, jump on the tramp with it until it is frozen. Yummy!!!!





Good Times!!

3 comments:

April said...

LOL the trampoline ice cream is so cute! I love it, and these are great pictures of the boys. They are a great group of kids.

Monica Buchanan said...

I'm telling Scott. J/K.

Observer Of Life said...

Love the idea of the trampoline ice cream... what ingredients do you put in the bag?
xxx