Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Dear Emma!!

My baby turned 5 on Thursday. Wow, how time flies!! I am feeling old and sad that my baby is growing up. It is such a bitter sweet thing.
She became a big fan of High School Musical when the second one came out. She just loves Troy. It is hilarious to see her get all silly when he comes on the TV. She says, "Ahhhh, Troy!" with a heavy sigh. Way too cute. So with High School Musical 3 came out yesterday and we took her and 3 friends to see it. They were way too funny! The excitement and giddyness was too much. Just thought I would post a couple pics of the festivities.




Kelti even made a cake for Emma...High School Musical all the way.


2 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Oh this is way to cute, they seem to young to be into boys and hight school musical, how funny! And i know who's making my next cake, that looked so good!

April said...

Happy Birthday Emma! She is so cute! You are such a cool mom to have the birthday party at the movie. I still remember going to Star Wars for my brothers birthday party.