Saturday, August 22, 2009

High School!

So...my biggest baby is officially at the big new High School! Where have the years gone? I don't think I'm ready for this stage of life. Wasn't I just there?!!! Kelti started her Sophomore year at the brand new High School. She was quite nervous about the whole thing, but very excited too. The school is amazing, over 1700 students, second largest school in the state. And the bonus is she likes all her teachers! Now that is amazing!!!!

Kelti also had her first cross country meet on Thursday. She was very excited and loves being on the team, but just before the race told me she didn't think she could do it. It was just nerves and she felt like she was going to be sick. She did good, despite the almost 100 degree weather. And her dad couldn't have been more proud! (Marcus ran cross country in University)


Way to go Kelti!!

1 comment:

Williamson Fam said...

Ahhh so fun and scary, what great kids you have...