Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bight Me Edward!

Ok, it is almost a week now since we saw Twilight...finally getting around to a post is no reflection on my opinion of the movie. I really enjoyed it. There is a lot missing from the book, but in the movie's defense, there is no way they could have gotten everything in the book in a 2 hour movie. Edward was just yummy and that is all that matters! I want to go see it again.
We went with a group of about 14 women from our ward. It was so much fun. We were all crazy and silly, which just added to the movie experience.

Me with Kelti and her friend Megan

We went to dinner at Red Robin before the midnight showing. Good food and great friends!

Group photo-op before the show!

Bite Me Edward!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I loved it too! I'm so excited to go back and see it again. :) You look like you had tons of fun - we did too. Can't wait for New Moon.
How fun to have your friend here! That's exciting.