Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oldies!

I got my hands on all the old slides that my parents took when I was a kid...Wow! there are some good ones!! Marcus has helped me scan them and put them on the computer. I am planning to get them all scanned and put on a DVD for my family. Here are just a few to give you a taste. Don't laugh too much!!
Not sure when this one was taken, approx. 1970.

Richard and Martin with Grandad..."Grandad's Army"

Trafalgar Square, feeding the pigeons. Kelti was shocked at how short my dress was. She told me I was immodest! I had to have a talk with my Mum about that...she made the dress. lol!

I didn't like the pigeon sitting on my head!!

Four Generations - My Mum, Great-gran, Nana, & me.

These were taken on our first trip back to England after we immigrated to Canada. I was 5 years old.

No comments: