Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Mitchell!

We celebrated Mitchell's 12th birthday last Thursday. I have had a tough time wrapping my head around this one. I can't believe he is ready for Young Mens and becoming a Deacon. That's a big thing and he's still a little boy...at least to his Mum! Anyway, it was great to have my parents here to celebrate with us and be a part of this step in Mitchell's life. He was ordained a Deacon on Sunday and it was a very proud moment for all of us. We were also able to go to the new Draper Temple Open House with my Mum and Dad on Monday. Again, a great experience for all of us.

Kelti made this great cake!

3 comments:

Williamson Fam said...

Wow what an exciting time, you really are so hot for having all these old kids...you go girl...

Observer Of Life said...

Looks and sounds like you had fun. The Temple looks beautiful and Wow... what a cake Kelti... way to go!!!
Lots of love,
The Gosines
xxx

Christy said...

So much fun! Tell Mitchell "happy birthday" for us. I'm glad you went to the temple with your parents. That is so fun. We are going on Saturday, I'm so excited!! Tell Kelti, "way to go" on the cake. She rocks!